Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Adige Mane

Welcome to my blog, my Aadige Mane (means Kitchen in Kannada). My chicamma (amma's younger sis) who currently stays in US, is the one who encouraged me to start blogging all the recipes that I cook. She says' it would help her a lot, even thou she hardly cooks. :) But she rocks... the vessels.. joking..:)


This blog will contain simple and hassel free recipes, which any working woman can cook easily and moreover available in any supermarket. I hope the recipes will be different and will encourage you'll to cook.

"Cooking is not rocket science, I finally realised it. Better late than never."

My mom cooks really well, praised and appreciated by ALL family members. So you know from where my culinary skills are coming from, but I don't follow 100%. I twist and tweek and finally make it tasty.

But my chicamma, feels that for my age, I cook pretty well too. So here you go chicamma.. its for you and for many ppl who would be intrested in cooking.



"Amma - Chicamma"
 "I finally started my blogging on Kannada Rajyotsava day 1/11/11, thats a good day indeed".


Note: At times, I may write, Kannada language in English, only to name the ingredients. 

1 comment: