Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fry the Rice....It's Fried Rice...

Cooking our regular cultural dishes at times is boring....I keep trying other cultural recipes as well. This time I wanted to cook fried rice and that was oked by my husband...It''s not that I take his permission each day...but when I want to cook something different either for lunch or dinner, it's better to ask, else I have to cook something else once again.

Ingredients:

1 md cup regular rice cooked and spread across.
3 tbspn olive oil
1/2 tbspn butter
1 small carrot chopped 
3 tbspn fresh peas
2-3 stem of spring onion chopped
2-3 sticks of French beans chopped
1 cup cabbage chopped
1 tspn soya sauce
1 tspn vinegar
1 tspn salt
1 tspn white pepper
1/2 tspn ginger garlic paste

Take a kadai and once it's hot add olive oil. Add ginger garlic paste and all the vegetables. Saute them thoroughly. The vegetables should be crunchy and not completely cooked. Add soya sauce, vinegar, salt and white pepper, keep sautéing while we add rice to it.

 Enjoy eating it hot....

No comments:

Post a Comment