Monday, July 15, 2013

Baby Potatoes Curry...

When I went for veggie shopping, I spotted small and cute baby potatoes. I knew what I can prepare, so it went straight to my bag.

Clean the potatoes and pressure cook it with 2 whistles, with a pinch of salt, turmeric and oil. We can either peel the potatoes either before or after it cooked

Ingredients:

2 tbspn oil
1 tspn jeera
1 tspn garam masala
1 tspn salt

Blend the below Ingredients:

1 bunch pudina leaves
1/2 bunch coriander leaves
3-4 green chillies
1 md sized onion
1 tbspn ginger garlic paste

Take a kadai, add oil and once it's hot add jeera. Once they crackle, add potatoes and saute them. Add the blended mixture, salt and garam masala and allow it to cook for 10 to 15 mins, in low flame.

Enjoy eating with chapathi or poori.

No comments:

Post a Comment