Saturday, July 7, 2012

Chirotti Rave Rotti

My mom and I keep discussing various recipes that we cook each day and on one such talks, my mom told me that she cooked chirotti rave rotti. I was shocked, surprised and did not know how to react.

Even with this shock, I managed to take the recipe and immediately prepared it.

2md cup chirotti rave
2md chopped onions
5-6 chopped chillies
4-5 chopped curry leaves
6-7 strands chopped corriander
1 tspn jeera
1 tspn salt

Mix all the above ingredients and then sprinkle water, little by little, till it becomes a good thick paste.

Take a tava and smear with oil, pat the rotti dough and with the help of your fingers.

Cook with medium heat, add oil when required. The color of the rotti will change, which means the rotti is cooked and ready to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment