Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ragi... your the best

I wanted to start dieting seriously. I love eating rice and wanted to avoid it. The only food that would take major space in my tummy was Raji mudde.

I wanted to learn ragi mudde very badly and was consulting every other person. All of them who told me was confusing me and I did not want to take a risk and waste raji.

My maid, shared it in just 2steps and was just easy, and when I prepared it, it was just tooooooo good.

The ratio is 2 md cup of water and 1 & 1/2 (1.5) cup of raji.

Take a kadai and add 2 cups of water and bring it to boil. Now add a pinch of salt and 1 tspn of oil. Now add raji flour and start mixing it with water, preferable with a wodden spatual. Raji cooks faster, so just close the lid of the kadai for a min and its ready.

Wet your hands and bring it to the size, your ready to glup.

I enjoyed eating it with vegetable sambhar.

No comments:

Post a Comment